Monday, March 29, 2010

...

Today is Monday, people are going to work after week end, not thinking that something can happen...We woke up today in got news which shocked me: there were two explosions in metro todays morning, first at around 8 am on and second in an hour on another metro station (Lubyanka and Park Kultury). More than 30 people died, many injured, even more in panic and scared. And I just had this image in my head, that these people got up, had breakfast, were complaining about bad weather and didn't wanna go to work, went to metro and...all gone. It's scary, sad and not fair.
I remember when there were explosions in Moscow in 2004 I could not imagine what people felt here. And now I'm here, having my friends here and those things are happening. I'm just happy that my MC team is ok, here with me, our CEEDers didn't have any meetings in the morning.
Still shocked and hope people who lost their dear ones will find strength and courage to go on.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Nailya, sad to hear the news.
    Anyway, I would like to talk to you about my arrival to Moscow, maybe we can meet.
    Thank you. Please send me email on fav01233 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete