Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inspiration

It made me think:
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. ACTION always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action".
And in AIESEC we're always waiting that somebody will come and inspire, motivate. And I expect it too: get inspired from smb and then excusing myself if do not get it, though it's my responsibility to get inspired or motivated. Just thought about few ACTIONS which inspire me:
  • playing the piano
  • drinking coffee with smart person:)
  • swimming, jumping, dancing - moving :)
  • reading "Le Petite Prince"
  • walking under the rain
  • making random stuff
  • working in TM
Firmly decided to make a list of small things which makes my happy and look at it when demotivated to get inspired from the ACTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment